- All abstracts must be original work
- Literature reviews will not be accepted
- Only abstracts in the English language will be reviewed
- Abstract can be submitted until 15 January 2021. No abstracts submitted after that date shall be accepted
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed before 10 February 2021 by the Abstract Review Committee which reserves the right to accept and reject abstracts for inclusion in the programme. The decision is final.
- One active participant can submit an unlimited number of abstracts in all topics, except only one case report regardless of topic. Each abstract has to be submitted separately.
- The total number of accepted abstracts is limited
- Submitting authors can choose their presentation preference*: ORAL or POSTER**. The final decision will be made by the Abstract Review Committee
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for both oral and poster presentation
- Abstracts will be grouped in sessions according to the topic selected by the submitter. However, the final arrangement in sessions will be determined by the organisers
- During the Conference student works will be evaluated by a professional Jury Committee
- The three best works in each session (both oral and poster) will be awarded
* Case reports and small case series (descriptions of no more than 5 clinical cases) must be submitted as CASE REPORT / SMALL CASE SERIES preference. All case reports will be presented orally in a separate session.
** Only oral presentations are available for social sciences.